Getting nausea on a nightly basis

I've had this happen to me before. I actually remember being.little and getting like this.

Every few months, ill start getting nausea. My stomach feels icy and i get headaches. its always around 7-9 pm

i do have a weak stomach but this is so irritating. i can eat or have water and nothing helps.
has.anyone experienced something like this?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:51 PM on Apr. 23, 2013 in Health

• Do you think it could be a drop or a spike in blood sugar?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• that could be a possibility actually. I didnt think of that. What would help either of those? I am about to get insurance and when i do id like to go to a Dr for a regular check up and i could mention this. In the meantime i am willing to try anything.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 11:11 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• For several months, I would climb into bed for the night and then suddenly feel like I was going to throw up. I would get that watery, metallic taste in my mouth and everything, and just try to will it away. It would always pass, but I could never figure out what was causing it. It hasn't happened in a couple of months. I did change some of the vitamins I was taking, so maybe that was it.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:34 PM on Apr. 23, 2013

• Have you ever had problems with acid reflux? That can cause nausea. Sometimes if you eat a few crackrs or a piece of bread, you can soak up the excess acid in your stomach to relieve the symptoms. You can also mix a pinch of baking soda in a small glass of warm water and then drink it quickly, before the soda settles out. That will neutralize acid almost immediately. It tastes very salty, though, so there's a chance it could make you actually throw up instead of relieving the nausea till you get used to drinking it. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• ah its not acid reflux. its just straight upset stomach :(
    MomNbabyGirl009

Comment by MomNbabyGirl009 (original poster) at 12:40 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Eat yogurt twice a day, every day and drink ginger tea. The Stash brand of ginger lemon tea is pretty good. Also, if you take Advil, Tylenol frequently, that is probably what is causing thinning of your stomach lining. Also, rinse with antiseptic mouthwash (the ones that say they kill germs) at least 3x a day. People with ulcers have been frequently found to have poor oral hygiene. Always make sure your utensils and dishes are clean every time you use them. Try to eat a more alkaline diet which is good for preventing many conditions.

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/thdiet2.html

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/thdiet3.html

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Eat yogurt twice a day, every day and drink ginger tea. The Stash brand of ginger lemon tea is pretty good. Also, if you take Advil, Tylenol or something like them frequently, that is probably what is causing thinning of your stomach lining. Also, rinse with antiseptic mouthwash (the ones that say they kill germs) at least 3x a day. People with ulcers have been frequently found to have poor oral hygiene. Always make sure your utensils and dishes are clean every time you use them. Try to eat a more alkaline diet which is good for preventing many conditions.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:55 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Eat yogurt twice a day, every day and drink ginger tea. Also, if you take Advil, Tylenol frequently, that is probably what is causing thinning of your stomach lining. Rinse with antiseptic mouthwash (the ones that say they kill germs) at least 3x a day.  People with ulcers have been frequently found to have poor oral hygiene. Try to eat a more alkaline diet which is good for preventing many conditions.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:59 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Eat yogurt twice a day, every day and drink ginger tea. The Stash brand of ginger lemon tea is pretty good. Also, if you take Advil, Tylenol or something like them frequently, that is probably what is causing thinning of your stomach lining. Also, rinse with antiseptic mouthwash (the ones that say they kill germs) at least 3x a day. If this is the start of an ulcer, you need to reduce the amount of germs entering your stomach. People with ulcers have been frequently found to have poor oral hygiene. Always make sure your utensils and dishes are clean every time you use them. Try to eat a more alkaline diet which is good for preventing many conditions.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:02 AM on Apr. 24, 2013