i am thinking of having another child after having an ectopic pregnancy....have waited for a year now, would it be healthy for the baby if i do??? please share your thoughts, comments...help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• YES.. I JUST HAD A M/C AND ALREADY WANNA TRY BUT I HAVE TO WAIT TO I GET A PERIOD GOODLUCK
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• If you have allowed your body to heal for a year you should have no problems trying again. Good luck this time!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i forgot to add that i had a tube removed....would that effect my chances even more so?
    momof2xys

Answer by momof2xys at 12:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• noooo you can still get pregnant i wish you the best in luck and baby dust to you imma be praying for you to have a healthy pregnancy god bless!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• thank you, i do hope so. i just want another healthy child to complete my family. should i start taking prenatel vits? i think so, right?
    momof2xys

Answer by momof2xys at 1:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You should be perfectly ok to get pregnant again, but you could be at a higher risk for ectopics.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Your not alone!!!! I 2 went through the same thing. Last year in April I had an ectopic preg. and they 2 had to remove my tube. I want another baby so bad, but it just won't happened. For the month of Dec. I didn't receive my period and I thought oh yes this is it but nothing my period didn't end up coming until the 20th of Jan. So now I'm waiting hopefully this will be the month. But when I went to the doc. he said not to worry that it will happen. So baby dust to you and wish you the best.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 4:34 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• thank you all for answering, especially blueorpink. it helps to know that i am not the only one who is dealing with this. baby dust to you...let me know how it goes this month. i have noticed that my periods have gotten longer and longer as the months go by. one month it was 36 days. most of it around 33 days. the last time i talked to my doc he said of course to wait a year to heal and that i will have an 80 percent chance of getting pregnant and to have a healthy one. i dunno..all the research on the internet says less. i hope he is right. i will consult with him very soon.
    momof2xys

Answer by momof2xys at 10:10 PM on Feb. 17, 2009