What can i do to help me stop eating like im still prego im gaining my pregnancy weight back i have never been heaveier than 110

marleni_sergio

Asked by marleni_sergio at 10:01 AM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Cut down your portions and if you getting a craving to snack, eat an fruit, no junk food. Also exercise.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• It's not as much a matter of how much as it is what you are eating. Hungry? Drink a full glass of water and wait 10 mins, if you're still hungry eat a banana or some carrots. Don't keep junk in the house so you aren't tempted. Stay busy so you don't have time to eat!

Answer by missanc at 10:07 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Well I am always busy with my new born so I just grab a fast snack I don't have time to exercise
    marleni_sergio

Comment by marleni_sergio (original poster) at 10:24 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Sure you do. Pop him in a stroller and walk. The fresh air is good for him as well.
    Start there and you will think of other things.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:54 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Have you checked into stroller strides? If you can't afford the actual class you can always check on google or YouTube for stroller workouts.

Answer by missanc at 12:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Self control.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• go for a nice walk! Go to a park or the track. Look into mommy and me yoga. I have a dvd and the exercise is great and a fun way to bond. Takes just 10 minutes for a few poses. Replace your junk food with healthy snacks like fruits or veggies. Make a yummy veggie dip! Get some yogurt and granola! drink lot of water. I like to infuse water with produce and herbs. I made one with fresh pineapple and fresh mint last weekend. it was amazing. you say you have a newborn...how old? it takes time to get back on track after having a baby. Don't stress yourself!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2013