How can i get rid of my s stretch marks? how can i lift my bust they really dropped with me breast feeding?

marleni_sergio

Asked by marleni_sergio at 10:11 AM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• You can't get rid of stretch marks. You may be able to lighten them with some products. I used BioOil on mine and it worked for me to the point I was comfortable wearing a bikini again.
    You're also out of luck with your boobs. You can do exercises to strengthen you pecs, which are the muscles that hold your boobs and it may give the appearance of a slight lift, but they will never look like they did pre pregnancy again. (without surgery)
    Pregnancy changes your body, but it brought you your baby. Embrace the changes!

Answer by missanc at 10:15 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• kind of out of luck with both- unless you go for some kind of surgery or something.

the stretch marks should get lighter- but they will not go away- and the boobs...get a good bra
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:19 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Time machine.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:25 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• There is an ad right here for something called TriLASTIN, for stretch marks, but a boob job is the only alternative to the lifting of your breast....

Answer by older at 12:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Welcome to motherhood.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• The best offence is a good defense.... to keep your boobs from sagging wear a good supportive bras especially thru pregnantcy and BF'ing. Once you stretch out the ligament that holds them up it doesn't stretch back.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 4:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• One the boobs sagging has nothing to do with breastfeeding and EVERYTHING to do with getting pregnant in the first place. There are some creams that can lessen the look of the stretch marks, but they are there for good short of cosmetic surgery.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 9:08 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I hate to tell you but the only answer in both cases is surgery. There are many creams claiming to work miracles but miracles don't happen :) Stretch marks will fade all by themselves in time but will never go away.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Well thanks you guys :-( this is just adding on to my depression
    marleni_sergio

Comment by marleni_sergio (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Around how much IS A boob job
    marleni_sergio

Comment by marleni_sergio (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Apr. 27, 2013