Swollen lymph nodes and nausea??? adult content

So I noticed two bumps in my neck under my chin that feel tender and I'm having nausea. I'm on my period now my cycle took 70 days to come. Longest cycle I've ever had I started yesterday and I've had nausea and queasiness Friday night, Saturday afternoon, Sunday afternoon and Monday night and Tuesday night. Tuesday night was the worst it lasted for hours no vomiting but extreme nausea. I have a high tolerance for nausea but this time I kept feeling like I was going to puke. I wasn't even able to eat dinner. And my actual stomach was hungry and wasn't really hurting or upset I just have this all over feeling of nausea especially when I swallow or breathe in it gets worse. I was nauseated from about 4pm yesterday and it lasted til about 3 in the morning this morning. Now I feel somewhat nauseated but not as bad but I don't feel hungry. I feel somewhat dizzy and I feel extremely fatigue and so crampy. I would say it's a heavy period I'm not gushing blood out but I have thick blood and there is some clotting going on. I'm not soaking pads though. Does anyone have any idea what's going on as far as the nausea, I never get nausea from periods not like this espeically lasting for that many hours. Any idea of what's going on. I called my obgyn and waiting for the nurse to call back so :/ 

Here's a picture of where I'm feeling the bumps

TTC1990

Asked by TTC1990 at 10:51 AM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Health

• This calls for a doctor, not a self diagnosis......go now......

Answer by older at 11:53 AM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I have an appointment at my obgyn at 2 today I will update
    TTC1990

Comment by TTC1990 (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I'm guessing stomach bug, completely unrelated to your period.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I am also guessing stomach bug. Viral- your lymph nodes are swollen trying to fight it off. I feel nauseated and queasy and my nodes are swollen right now too.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:14 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Hmm I thought so at first but then I never had fever vomiting or diarrhea and I was very hungry today my period cramps really stopped for the most part and the nausea went away and I am so very hungry so idk I went to the dr and he said it a cyst on my neck
    TTC1990

Comment by TTC1990 (original poster) at 4:38 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Hopefully you've heard from the nurse by now. Feel bettersoon!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:41 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Well I went in for an appointment today and he is checking me for anemia,leukemia,thyroid, glucose and a few other things and the nurse said he would call back prolly tomorrow or Friday. The nurse was so upset because she was hoping I would be pregnant by now but my weight has gone backwards I weighed 86.4 this morning and I'm 5'0" and my Obgyn is so worried about me which I am too he wants me to see my gi doctor if these tests results don't show anything and he wants me drinking boost or something so I hope I can gain weight cause he said if I eat any lower I may need a feeding tube which is very costly so I hope I get better soo to eat everything and gain weight!
    TTC1990

Comment by TTC1990 (original poster) at 9:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2013