Should I leave or should I stay??

Well I have been dating this gu for 5 months and we get along great,, except the fact that he tells me he loves me but isn't in love with me and doesn't know if he can love me because he has been hurt in the past?? I don't know what to do I do care and love him and he was my first so it's hard because he has treated me better than any other man I have ever been in a relationship with except he isn't romantic and he doesn't ever get me things like flowers etc. I don't know what to do ladies help please

sweetgurl1987

Asked by sweetgurl1987 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Relationships

• If you are doubting this relationship, you know your answer.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• he's playing you.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Follow your heart ! only you can decide what you want....

Answer by older at 12:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I would move on and find a guy that was in love with me. Everything else I can get from my friends!

Answer by missanc at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• He isn't like that.. he is a christian man and he just is so emotionally hurt he doesn't know how to handle the stuff in his head... and i don't doubt our relationship i doubt were it is going
    sweetgurl1987

Comment by sweetgurl1987 (original poster) at 12:13 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• denial! Who the hell cares if he's a Christian, even religious people an screw around with people's heads and hearts.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• So he's a christian so that means he's not playing you or can't be a bad person? Hate to break it to you, but that really doesn't matter.
    Nos4

Answer by Nos4 at 12:19 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Well, do you think giving him a bit more time would help? Five months isn't that long.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I didn't mean it like that he just has really high morals and he isn't the type of person to play people he isn't that kind of man. I have known him for years!!!!
    sweetgurl1987

Comment by sweetgurl1987 (original poster) at 12:21 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Not sure Ballad we have known eachother for almost 10 years but he just doesn't know if he has any love to give is what he tells me.
    sweetgurl1987