I can not be held responsible...

For anything I do before the first cup of coffee. Today, I added half and half to the glass of water I had sitting there to drink with my allergy pill.

What goofy things have you done before you were fully awake?

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 1:01 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Just the other day, I rubbed moisturizer on my face while I still had my glasses on!!! Yep, all over the lenses, and I mashed my glasses into my face in a way that was more than a little painful... Ugh!! LOl... I am not to be trusted when I first wake up.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 2:09 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• LOL, that sounds gross. Put the milk in the cupboard and the cereal in the fridge. I have actually done that a few times.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:06 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Eeeww, gag! I bet that tasted awful! Just this morning, I dragged my tired butt out of bed, took off my nightgown, and got distracted because my five-year-old was yammering on about something. As I was answering her, I put the damn nightgown right back on and didn't even notice till she asked if I was sick or something. I said no, she said, "Well, are we going anywhere today? Only babies get to go out of the house in their jammies."
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• LOL Nimue that's a good one!
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2013