i cant walk

ok so im having contractions
im waiting till i cant take the pain anymore cuz i want to do all natural
but during contractions i get this pain in my legs
and it gets so bad i cant walk
and the pain sticks around for about a min or so
im 40 weeks
should i be consearned (spelling?) about the leg pain

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go to L&D and just tell them your going all natural
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 1:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Um I know I didn't want to walk when I was having contractions because it hurt too bad. For me personally it was WAY more comfortable to sit on a big exercising ball, or hunch over a bed, or something like that, I do know that I was 7cm when I finally went into the hospital, and I walked all the way from the front door to the obgyn on the 3rd floor there was an elevator but still you had to do some walking lol. I do know everytime a contraction came on I couldn't walk, but maybe you should go in and get it checked out to see if you are/ or how far you are dialated. Dont wait too long! lol. I know you want to be tough but you also have to be safe too! Then again some women end up delivering in a car cuz they're stubborn! ne who, if I were you, I would grin and bear it until you just know by how close the contractions are and/or your water breaks then definitely grab your ready bag and head on in. Drink water too! Good luck hun!
    armywife4ever08

Answer by armywife4ever08 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• if it hurts your legs, try not walking. maybe just sit and relax and pass the time until you go to the hosp. somtimes the pain wil radiate to your legs when your in labor and thats normal.
    annes1

Answer by annes1 at 1:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Get in the tub. Stay home awhile then go in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009