OMFG!!! I cannot believe the gall of these people, WTF are they thinking?!!

The West Baptist Church is at again, and they have sunk to a new low...this is an older story...

. Within hours of the Boston Marathon bombings, the controversial Westboro Baptist Church took to Twitter to celebrate the carnage. Now, they're planning to protest the funerals of those killed.

“Westboro Baptist Church to picket funerals of those dead by Boston Bombs! GOD SENT THE BOMBS IN FURY OVER FAG MARRIAGE! #PraiseGod, 

....the group tweeted at 5:20 p.m. Monday, two hours after news of the first explosion. The group, based in Topeka, Kan., issued a press release Saturday, claiming the bombs were brought upon Boston by God because President Obama supports gay marriage

“He is chiefly to blame for bringing down the wrath of God on Boston, on Massachusetts and on USA,”

the release reads.....

“[Mr. Obama] vows that those responsible for the Boston Marathon Bombs would feel the full weight of justice. Hello, Mr. Pervert-in-chief! GOD SENT THE BOMBS!”

The release announced that Westboro members will protest the funeral of Krystle Campbell in Medford, Mass., on Monday. The Washington Times reported Tuesday that Ms. Campbell’s parents originally believed their daughter was alive in surgery after the explosions, only to learn hours later that her identity was mistaken with a friend’s. Ms. Campbell was among the three who were killed.

These people, well there is a special place in hell for them, right next to Adolf Hitler, New Black Panther Party, and the KKK. Makes me sick.

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 4:45 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I wonder if they'd hold to that line if someone bombed their headquarters..... Because THAT I could almost believe was sent by God... :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• As much as I hate em, they have the same freedom of speech and assembly as we do.
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 4:51 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• to bad no one will bomb their headquarters
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:54 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Those people are really sick.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• We should just have a bunch of gays go "interview" them. I bet that will make them run. this is my favorite story of all time

Aaron Jackson Buys Home Across the Street From Westboro Baptist Church, Paints Gay Flag Colors

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/20/god-hates-no-one-gay-rights-activist-buys-house-across-from-westboro-baptist-church-gives-it-rainbow-paint-job/

LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Well I guess the obvious answer is that they aren't thinking. I mean really, people of the WBC should be considered lower life forms and therefore unable to use their little pea-sized brains for logical thought processes.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• nothing they do surprises me anymore. when we stop giving them attention maybe they will go away...cause they really enjoy working us all up.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:31 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I agree with okmanders- but since that probably won't happen any time soon, then they need to be classified as a hate group & treated as such. Just like the KKK. What makes me sick, besides the obvious, is that they spew their hatred in God's name. There is a special place in Hell for people like that! >:(

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• That makes me sick to my stomach. I wish people would keep their stupidity private. Believing that hateful, disgusting logic, or lack of logic, is bad enough. But saying such awful things to grieving families, and showing up to disrespect the dead, is utterly nauseating. I hope the bikers with their big flags go and surround the funerals so the families don't have to see and hear the lowlife assholes.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 6:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2013