Has anyone else had this also adult content

Has anyone ever had nausea , dizziness, and diarrhea during early pregnancy? I've never had it before but I have it this pregnancy and I was told it common

Jasmommie

Asked by Jasmommie at 4:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• Yes, all of that along with migraines, bloating, leg cramps, heartburn, itchy skin, extreme motion sickness.... need I continue??? LOl Hang in there, mama... it's worth it in the end.
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I don't remember exactly. I just remember feeling like absolute shit with my youngest.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:52 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• nausea, yes
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:59 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Extreme nausea, day and night, for several months. I finally started taking Prilosec so I could eat normally and gain some weight. But once you have the baby, the rest of it won't matter anymore. Hang in there, Mom, the misery won't last forever!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 5:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• With my 1st I had no sickness only craved things I would never normally eat and my 2nd I had a sensitive stomach in the end of my pregnancy but this time I can't handle anything but Powerade or Gatorade (not even water or any food)
    Jasmommie

Comment by Jasmommie (original poster) at 6:58 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Yes it's because of all those crazy hormones hope it gets better for you talk to your OB since you can not handle food or water.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:27 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Power Ade will work for a little while, but if you really can't eat, you need to talk to your doctor. There are safe medications you can take to fight nausea so you and the baby get proper nutrition. I had one that helped some, a cherry-flavored liquid, but I can't remember the name of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:53 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Oh my. During my pregnancy, you name it I had it. That's how i knew i was pregnant (nausea) My daughter is only 2 and now i hear of nausea medicine for pregnancy O.o My best friend didnt have to worry about that or morning sickness with her baby because of those pills.. Geez. Lol. Good luck mommy!
    dimples2k13

Answer by dimples2k13 at 10:31 AM on May. 2, 2013