Pictures on my cell phone

I was going to email myself all the pictures I have of my son that are on my phone. He's a year old and I have around 300 pictures. Its a windows 7 cell phone. How can I quickly get them on my computer? Or am I stuck emailing them all? Please help.

Asked by fumbles420 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Technology

• Can't you just plug it into your computer with a USB cord?

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:10 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• USB cord is easiest. If not, can you hit Share on your phone, and just check the pics you want, then hit send?? I do it that way, and send multiple pics in every email...

Answer by Nimue930 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Either upload via USB or your service company should have an online photo album, there should be an option under send (like send via text, send via email, send to my online album).

Answer by 3libras at 5:25 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Yes, plug the phone into your computer with the USB cord and save them there......

Answer by older at 6:34 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• I plug my phone into the computer using a USB cord

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:02 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• If your phone has a slot for a SD memory card, you can use that with a SD card reader (that you'd have to buy for about $15). I recommend getting a SD card just in case of accidents to the phone, that way your photos won't get lost forever. They are super small about 1/4 inch wide and the reader is super small, too, and plugs into a USB port on your computer. Once it's plugged it, just copy and paste or drag and drop all of them at once. According the website, your phone should've come with the USB cord. Then, just install the free Zune program to sync.

Answer by hellokittykat at 2:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• You can hook up your phone by using USB cord. It's really easy. If you're able to do that.

Answer by SweetShay2 at 3:17 PM on May. 30, 2013