ugly names?

what are some of the UGLIEST names you have ever heard? I think the name bianca is ugly. this is just for fun...DON'T BE OFFENDED IF YOU CHILDS NAME COMES UP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hehe i love the name gilbert, it is a silly name but its so darn cute :] my sons middle name is gilbert i tried to get my husband to name his first name that and he was like "NO." its my husbands middle name too though so i guess he knows :p i would definitely not name a girl zackeisha lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• hmmmmm.... ugly names.... i dont think this name is UGLY per se but Lilianna to me seems like a name you name your baby when you're young and trying to be cool (but thats only because every single teenage mom i know has a daughter named Liliana) i love the name Lilian and Lilly though... i dont like the name Keith (lol they were calling it an ugly name on family guy the other day i never noticed it before)... i dont know i'd have to hear a few to think 'oh man someone named their kid THAT?'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think Bethany for a girl and Eugene for a boy are the worst!
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 1:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Zoey and Annabelle to me sounds like weird names. My husband thinks Ava is also a weird one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My sister named her daughter Zackeshia the part Zack was for the father, and she just added on the eshia at the end. Dumbest name I've ever heard!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• gutrid goodrid (sp) and patunia are silly names. oh and frank, henry, gilbert, fred, keith, sally, beth, and abigail are silly names as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:40 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I agree, I don't like Bethany and Zoey at all.
    and if ONE more person names their kid Michael I will probably scream! yuck, yuck! It's not a bad name but do you have any idea how popular that name is? It's too bland to be so popular for one thing and it's been one of the most popular for YEARS AND YEARS and there are sssooooo many Michael's it's ridiculous!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Amybelle, heard that one before and what else..Mabel, Fred, Rupert, Lucy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I think it's crazy when people name their kids weird things just because the celebrities do it. like apple, brooklyn ( for a boy) etc, etc...and the name sunny or sonny for either gender isn't my favorite!
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 1:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Gabby (It reminds me of a scab for some reason?!?)
    Billy, Charles, Charlie (especially when it's a girl) Christopher (Way too common) Krista, Clarissa, Dezaray, Bobby, Kendra, Alexandria, Ally, Samantha, Tracy, Kendall, Bailey, Patricia, Elizabeth, Patty...I have more but I'll save it for the rest..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009