Obama walks into a bank...:)

President Obama walks into a local bank in Chicago to cash a check. He is surrounded by Secret Service agents. As he approaches the cashier he says, "Good morning Ma'am, could you please cash this check for me?"

Cashier:
"It would be my pleasure sir. Could you please show me your ID?"

Obama:
"Truthfully, I did not bring my ID with me as I didn't think there was any need to. I am President Barack Obama, the President of the United States of AMERICA !!!!"

Cashier:
"Yes sir, I know who you are, but with all the regulations and monitoring of the banks because of 9/11, impostors, forgers, money laundering, and bad mortgage underwriting not to mention requirements of the Dodd/Frank legislation, etc., I must insist on seeing ID."

Obama:
“Just ask anyone here at the bank who I am and they will tell you. Everybody knows who I am."

Cashier:
"I am sorry Mr. President but these are the bank rules and I must follow them."

Obama:
"I am urging you, please, to cash this check. I need to buy a gift for Michelle for Valentine’s Day"

Cashier:
"Look Mr. President, here is an example of what we can do. One day, Tiger Woods came into one of our bank branches without ID. To prove he was Tiger Woods he pulled out his putter and made a beautiful shot across the bank into a coffee cup. With that shot we knew him to be Tiger Woods and cashed his check.”
“Another time, Andre Agassi came into the same place without ID. He pulled out his tennis racquet and made a fabulous shot whereas the tennis ball landed in a coffee cup. With that shot we cashed his check.
So, Mr. President, what can you do to prove that it is you, and only you, as the President of the United States?"

Obama:
Obama stands there thinking, and thinking, and finally says, "Honestly, my mind is a total blank...there is nothing that comes to my mind. I can't think of a single thing. I have absolutely no idea what to do and I don’t have a clue.”

Cashier:
"Will that be large or small bills, Mr. President?

I got a laugh out of it....

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:55 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Thanks for the laugh....I needed it today
    tempsingl3mom

Answer by tempsingl3mom at 10:03 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• *Chuckle.*
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:04 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Funny.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:17 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• haha thats great!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:11 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• LOL.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• LOL!
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:40 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I just forwarded this to my boss!! He's gonna love this... :) Thanks..
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• rolling on floori love this one! i need to copy this for my dad and brother. they will flip

noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 1:53 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• LOL HILARIOUS!!! Hubby will love it!
    ggsmom333

Answer by ggsmom333 at 3:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2013