Hi my period was differnt this month I had a lite period for 2day then it stop for one day I thought I waz done but I got lite period the next day n then it stop that nite idk am I pregnet I took a test it say I'm not ? I'm lost

MzBella86

Asked by MzBella86 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2013 in Pregnancy

• I recommend this www.whatthehelliswrongwithyou.com
    Anonymous

• I'm lost

Me too!!
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Idk my husband think I am :/ I know last time I had my period waz feb 28 and I would have it for 5 day now it not the same
    MzBella86

Comment by MzBella86 (original poster) at 11:05 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:20 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 11:28 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• If you had your period, light or otherwise, and a negative pregnancy test, chances are you aren't pregnant. Beyond that, a doctor would be better at figuring out what's going on with your body than a bunch of strangers on the Internet. Good luck.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:46 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• My guess is no. You probably had a clot that stopped up the works for a little while. No big, it happens. If you think you might be wait a week to 10 days and test.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:50 PM on Apr. 24, 2013

• Does not sound like you're pregnant. If you tested negative AND you had even a light period, you're not. It's normal for periods to vary through your lifetime.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:58 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Trust the test. It's likely your period is affected by stress or hormonal changes if you take birth control or are around someone who uses hormonal creams. 80% of your diet should be alkaline foods (vegetables). Regular milk contains some hormones so you may also be reacting to it. Try switching to Almond Milk (the chocolate kind tastes the best) which has no hormones, more calcium and vitamins (better for your skin, too!) unless you're allergic to nuts.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:09 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Alkaline Diet (for preventing diseases)

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/thdiet2.html

Alkaline Foods List:

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/holistic_health/data/thdiet3.html

The diet makes you feel tons healthier. It drastically reduces my pain symptoms and improves my energy and skin.

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 1:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2013