Completely Anonymous Confessions Here

Have anything you need to confess?

Be completely anonymous (or not, up to you) and just get it all out.

Just looking for a few good stories...

nun

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• my mil is staying here with us for the next two months because her house is being remodeled. well its being remodeled because shes almost completely blind and she just keeps bitching at both my dd's who are both under the age of three. well i heard her tell my 18 month old that if she throws her sippy one more time shes beating her ass wether or not i like it. so i said if you think about hitting my kids ill rearrange all the furniture on you. she got mad and dh over heard me and just laughed quietly.i was mad though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I ate the last brownie o.O
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 7:27 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Ummm ... I picked a bunch of the big dehydrated strawberries out of the box of Special-K Red Berry Morning for my own cereal bowl a few times instead of leaving them for my boyfriend and my daughter. That's about the best I can do; I'm pretty boring.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:23 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I'm having an "emotional day". I did yesterday too. I know my period's coming in a few days but, I can't help but feel sad. I need to avoid the news today and, possibly the internet (though I really can't for work) because my feelings are also hurt by my friends.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 7:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I cracked open a huge chocolate Easter egg (like a foot long) & It's almost gone. :P So? Got a problem with that? LOL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:30 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Mrs Mom, I am soooo with you!!! Surrounded by sports nuts, and sometimes I can feel the "I dont give a shit look" just freezing to my face... I try... I really do but jimminy christmas!! How can so many people care about something so trivial???? :)
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 1:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I feel disgusting after my bad haircut. Tried to fix it myself. Fail. Lost 35lbs and all I wanted was a fabulous cut to go with it. People just don't know how to cut naturally curly hair I guess. I don't trust anyone to touch it anymore. I'll wear a sock bun to hide it till I have the nerve to cut it again.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 9:06 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I'm not going to work out today. I'm feeling guilty about it. There just aren't enough hours in the day to get everything done.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• During most of this school year, I have wasted the mornings drinking coffee and sitting on the computer instead of making myself presentable. Then I've dropped the kids off in the car lane so I don't have to be seen. Then I can take a loooong hot shower all by myself while the kids are in school and get ready without rushing.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Oh, and I totally wish I could steal my son's class pet. I won't because it's wrong, but I have him every weekend, and I so badly want to just keep him because I love him. I hate taking him back to school.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2013