Does it make you feel better when you see things like this?

http://beautifulshoes.org/beautiful-and-ugly-stars-without-makeup/?fb_action_ids=513101358748421&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=aggregation&fb_aggregation_id=288381481237

It's crazy how much makeup can transform a person. I think some people (men basically) don't realize celebrities look like that because their job depends on it.

ThatBoysMom

Asked by ThatBoysMom at 8:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• it makes me feel sad for people who think these celebs wake up looking like they do on the screen. And for those who chase that image for themselves instead of embracing their true,and natural,beauty

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:51 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I love seeing transformations!!! I have often said there are no ugly women just women who don't realize how they can improve their looks.....

Answer by older at 8:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I heard that photo to the left is actually photo shopped. But who knows, who cares. We all know celebrities look like every day people they are just airbrushed on magazine covers and caked with make-up for shows.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• It doesn't make me feel anything. I would think it would suck to have people always up in your grill trying to get pictures of you looking like crap.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:37 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Both of those pictures are from different years so this isn't really fair. The one on the left is after she gained a bunch of weight for a movie, and the one on the right is after Black Swan when she weighed nothing. So yeah, she probably really does have the bags under her eyes, but it's not as if the makeup magically made her thin. And if it DID, then I want some of that makeup!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:45 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Wow that is a big change, now I want to have one of those transformations lol.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 8:52 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Sometimes it does. It's nice to see celebrities looking like normal humans, although there's no reason for the word "ugly" to be associated with it, like in the link.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:00 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Who is that? She looks familiar, just cant think of it.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 9:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Mila Kunis is her name. My husband likes her. I have to show him this later haha.
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 9:16 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I know, the use of 'ugly' bugged me too. Suggesting you're automatically ugly anytime you are not glammed up. Grrrr. But if any normal citizen would refuse to walk out the door looking anything short of the makeup picture then I'm sure they'd be called "superficial"
    ThatBoysMom

Comment by ThatBoysMom (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Apr. 25, 2013