Birthday activities/ treats for a 7 yr old girl bday in may?

i need some cool ideas for my daughters 7th birthday i wanna get creative pls drop your ideas

babyjizmalife

Asked by babyjizmalife at 9:18 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Food & Drink

Level 6 (-63 Credits)
  • Budget?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Have it somewhere like the bowling ally or "Build a Bear". I think the bears start at $10 per kid there. My Son went to one & loved it!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:20 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• What is the weather like where you are? If you are doing it at home and looking to save money, you could have a backyard pre-summer party (think luau). Buy them cheap flip flops they can decorate, maybe a little beach bucket (you can find them for a dollar at a lot of places) and put a little bottle of bubbles in, some cheap nail polish, pony holders, stickers, headband, cheap bracelets, blow up beach ball). For activities maybe have a water balloon contest, or do a relay where they have to navigate with a beach ball between their knees. Get a large piece of paper and draw the outline of one of the girls and then from another large piece cut out clothing and accessories for the beach to 'pin the item on the girl'. Think sunglasses, bathing suit, sandals, beach bag, sunscreen, towel, etc. Play like pin the tail on the donkey.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:28 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I got some great birthday stuff on birthdayinabox.com.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2013