Alternative Medicine for Fertility?

What alternative Medicine is there for Fertility?
Have you tried any of the following? WHICH ONES WORKED FOR YOU?

- Massage
- Chiropractic Medicine
- Acupuncture
- Yoga

Also:

DHEA
Royal Jelly
Pre-natal Supplements

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are fertile there is no need to try to artificially "enhance" it.

If you suffer from infertility you need to know what the cause is. There is no point wasting money on treatments if you don't know what it wrong.

If you are just impatient to get pregnant then learn to track your cycle and pinpoint ovulation (don't rely on online ovulation calendars because they are one size fits all and not all women have a textbook cycle, indeed many have a cycle that varies from one months to the next). Anyway ... you can learn that and a lot more at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ and what's more - it's free. :)

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 9:46 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Lose weight & exercise.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:10 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• weight loss, exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle is the best means to "enhance" your fertility.

Have you and your man been checked to see what the problem is?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Thank you SO MUCH for all your great answers. We've done all tests and we are perfectly fertile. This is what worries me.
    Well, this morning I signed up into a Chiropractor's fertility program. This, and my Faith to God are my final sources of hope, as traditional medicine cannot explain HOW 2 FERTILE PEOPLE CANNOT HAVE CHILDREN.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Hang in there hope you are able to concieve soon.
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 2:43 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• How long have you been trying? Never give up--I had my baby in 2008 after first starting to try in 1993, and after being told I would never conceive.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2013