a database error has occured

Cafemom is having a technical difficulty with my home page, they informed me that it will be resolved soon, anybody else have any weird things happen with their cafe mom account, I am sure it will be fixed soon but I can't open my page. and I didn't know if it was just me. I am anonomous in case there is something I did, LOl

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I just tried logging in and got the same error message...Thanks for posting so that I know I am not the only one.
    Colleen801

Answer by Colleen801 at 2:09 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I got it to,i had to try a few different ways to get back in..
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I did too and I was going to ask. lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I have that problem too, and I cannot take a peek at the mom's pages that have it
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wonder why this is happening to some of us, I do have lots of friends and lots of photos, do you think I overloaded my page with junk?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• the only way I could get onto cafe mom was to use a link from a letter in my email account and as long as I stay away from my home page I can surf cafe mom, I also have to stay away from the home pages of those that have the same problem as me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Got the same message so I opened via my history. Still can't get back to my home page. Glad to know it's not only me.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• So thats why I couldnt go to you page FlyMom! I thought it was on my end.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• yes...and thank you...lol i cant get to my page but luckily had visited another page so i was able to maneuver the rest of the site
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I wonder how many there are of us, I think it would be a good idea not to post anon
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 3:59 AM on Feb. 17, 2009