Sorry i'm going to go off if i don't vent. (this is the vent room)

ok, first i have a soon to be ex-friend, her guy keeps telling everyone that my friend and my guy is sleeping around (not true! trust me if he was going to cheat on me, it sure as hell wouldn't be her! you don't know what that guy she's with has) and then he's saying that we are just using them!
HELLO! i'm the one who drives you around, I'M the one who you guys come to when you have no food! or no money to get any! i'm also the one with the washer and dryer! when you don't feel like going to the laundromat you come over to my place and use the washer and dryer! and i'm also the one who has the computer that soon as you walk into my place you get on as soon as someone gets up to go pee!
how the hell am i the user here?
i'm sorry, i just had to get this out before i take their daughter's clothes over to them. i know we're going to have some words, but at least i'm not full of anger as i was. i'm just full of disappointment in my so-called friend. i'm through with this! even hubby says the same thing, we have enough drama and stress in our lives right now, we're just letting them go. and wish them luck. thanks for letting me vent. the floor is yours if you need to vent

noel1978

Asked by noel1978 at 10:02 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• I would have dropped them as friends long ago before he started in on those rumors
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:03 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I don't see anything wrong with people venting in the "answers" section. People vent in hopes people will give insight aka answers, ideas, opinions. So it fits fine to me.

Back to her vent....

Life is too short to let unneeded stresses in your life, to allow any toxic people in etc.

You know who you are, and what you are about, let their opinions of you fade away like dust in the wind.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 12:41 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I hope you will find something to make you enjoy this day.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:05 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Good luck. I hope she takes it well and understand what you mean when you have words with her.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:14 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• No this is the answers section not the vent room but perhaps it is beyond time to have considered if this friendship was beneficial and take the appropriate steps to end such a negative relationship.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Why are you taking your daughters clothes to them?
    Drop these losers.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:13 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• not mne, her's. her daughter came over a week ago complaining she had no clean clothes. (she's 14) and asked if she could do a load. she ended up bringing over six loads of clothes and left some here because her brother didn't want to help her carry it home. they were fine in the beginning but since the winter the guy has turned into a jerk.

i took it over and said how i felt, she said see you at church.
    noel1978

Comment by noel1978 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Who needs that crap? Good for you, moving on.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Vent. It's healthy!!! And get rid of friends like that!!! Good luck!
    wifemomteacher

Answer by wifemomteacher at 9:21 PM on Apr. 26, 2013