Whats the weather like where your at

Here in San Bernardino, Ca its pooring rain right now and has been on and off all day but hey I LOVE IT! This is by far the most rain we have gotten all winter and snow too but thats in the mountains not here where I am at

hautemama83

Asked by hautemama83 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • haute is the storm going to continue, I am in San Gabriel Valley like 30 miles west of you. It rained like crazy here, but it never rains when I have to work! I was supposed to go visit my dads grave today but it rained so hard I didn't want to deal with cleaning his grave in the mud. I promised him later on "Dad, you and I have a date Saturday afternoon.......weather permitting" I'm sure he laughed.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• ewww. i hate rain.... lol love to watch in from the inside but i hate being in it...

here in GA during the day is beautiful already a little hot , i have my son out everday almost in shorts already.... I am from MD so its a biiggg difference... i am used to frezzing cold at this time of the year so i am loving life!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• cold!!!! lol
    tuty2403

Answer by tuty2403 at 2:17 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• here in BC canada, its been gorgeous outside nice and sunny, with a crisp cold feeling..but not too cold...i love it! its perfect!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well this rain we are getting right now is supposed to be like 'our BIG winter storm' but its not that bad, I swear we get a couple of weeks where it rains on and off and we have had a bad winter, how lame I love 'crappy' weather I wish it was like this more often
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• haha hautemama... u can keep that crappy weather... i love my hot sunny, tanning ready weather :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Hey I used to live near san bernardino! right now I live in florida and it is nice.
    Imamom4sure

Answer by Imamom4sure at 2:38 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• how funny Imamom4sure where at?
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 2:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well Gigi I just watched the repeat news and they said that after tomorrow everything should clear up, but everything out there where your at should be good now (hopefully anyhow) they said that the only thing to watch for is Thunder storms out here in the foothills, well at least you had today off so you didn't have to go to work my SO said that traffic was a mess everywhere today
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:39 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• 20 degrees Brrrr!
    maofemmjacgav

Answer by maofemmjacgav at 8:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2009