Any ideas on what this nipple dishcarge could mean? adult content

I squeezed my nipple last night and out of one duct came this bluish fluid. It looked like a drop of blue kool aid. I wiped it off and did it again just to make sure and sure enough one more drop of kool aid like substance came out of my boob. Anybody know what this could be? I have an appointment tomorrrow for my yearly so I can ask them about it then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Health

• anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 11:42 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Blue is NOT normal! When has any blue fluid ever come out of your body?!?!?
    I would definitely ask your doc. Are you sure the fluid was blue? Could it have been the light in the room?

OR have you been binging on blue kool-aid again?!?!?!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 11:43 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Yeah, that sounds like a Dr. question. Good luck.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:44 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I have never heard of that happening before. I'd just schedule an early overall health check up.

Good luck, and I hope some CM member on here might have more insight for you.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 11:47 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• lol yes it was blue!!! I do not drink anything but coffee, milk, and water. I eat healthy and not anything blue! It is like koolaid. Mostly everything I found on google says it is normal!?!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:48 AM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Here's a link.  I've had a pale greenish-blue discharge for years since I stopped bf'ing.  It's not uncommon, but go ahead and ask.

Anonymous

• I was going to guess thyroid imbalance until you said it's blue. No idea.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2013