Swollen feet separate my family?? say whatttt

i had a dream last night i was walking in the desert (makes sense bc i live in the desert ) & i stepped on this cactus plant but it didn't have thorns it was soft and it made my feet hugely swollen and burn

i always like to interpret my dreams even if it isn't accurate on the article i look at it is still fun to do.

it says swollen feet is a sign that you will make a sudden change and separate from your family. this dream is usually negative and foretells scandal and sensation.

well..... I've been talking to a guy im friends with.. one that was there for me when my boyfriend cheated on me and left me alone. we never kissed or anything sexual what so ever. i just always really liked him as a person.

i know i shouldn't be talking to him because my bf would be beyond pissed i hid it, but i find comfort in him especially right now while my bf and i r having problems. we rarely have sex he isn't working i feel like i have to do everything he doesn't engage in conversation with me... I've been questioning even staying with him.

maybe my subconcious knowing i shouldn't be hiding this from him and its worrying my mind? ahhhhhh

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Relationships

• Sounds like it's your subconscious, yes. The rule I've always had is that if you don't want your spouse/partner to know about it, it's cheating.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 12:26 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I agree! im not trying to make excuses AT ALL. its wrong i know it. i only talked to him for one day thatsbit bc i then felt guilty.

So my fiance cheated on me less than a year ago. and i think im holding a grudge. As much as i forgive him i haven't forgotten it and i think it also reflects on how i feel about myselwhen he cheated on me with a woman he works with, i was at my skinniest point and felt great about myself and to me its like i STILL wasn't good enough for him.

i think about it on a daily basis.

i know he isn't cheating now. hens home 24/7 & doesnt work there anymore and doesnt talk to her...

idk .. i never have talked about this thuroughly and maybe i need to...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Dump the cheater, go for the good guy.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• End the relationship with the boyfriend and spend time by yourself before letting yourself be found again.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• hahaha gotta love dreams. its funny that when my son signed up for football i found out that an ex's brother was his coach. :-O i found myself thinking of my ex...alot. started noticing his truck when i was driving and spotting him all over when i hadn't seen him in YEARS. all my husband knew was that my stepsister and i both knew his brothers for awhile which wasn't a lie. i just didn't tell him that for too many yrs after we both asked about each other but never got back together. there was always something magnetic between us. then dh had a dream that i ran off with some guy i use to date. he really had no idea he was on my mind but man did i feel bad!
    Anonymous

• Good luck with your relationship. But know that trying to analyze your own dreams and putting too much faith in what they're supposed to mean isn't a substitute for good judgment, and in this case it sounds like doing so could really have negative effects on your life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:42 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Found this on dreammoods.com:

"To dream that you are barefoot represents your playful attitudes and relaxed, carefree frame of mind. Alternatively, being barefoot indicates poverty, lack of mobility, or misunderstanding. You have low self-esteem and lack confidence in yourself. Or you may be dealing with issues concerning your self-identity. You are unprepared for what is ahead for you.

"To dream that you are walking barefoot on a construction site means that you are not ready to put in the work necessary to improve your mind or body. Perhaps you are in denial that you need any improvement."

If you want to believe the dreams... sounds like you'd better break the engagement. But I don't need the dreams to tell you that. He cheated on you and now he's sitting around home making you do everything. And you're already questioning. Whenever the question is, "Should I stay?" the answer is invariably, "No!"

Answer by gdiamante at 11:30 PM on Apr. 25, 2013