ARE THERE ANY STORIES ABOUT AN BISEXUAL EXPERIENCE BEING A MOM AND WIFE

HOW CAN I FEEL MCOMFORTABLE BEING A BISEXUAL WOMAN?

MZ.KIZZY

Asked by MZ.KIZZY at 3:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ok im to scared to let any one know i have had sex with a girl you are brave.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I experimented, had fun and I am straight after all. in other words I wouldn't make practicing bi-sexuality a lifestyle. I just did it a few times here and there over a span of 5 years. There are chatrooms and groups for bi moms.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• why is it hard to find someone is new and cant set there page up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Only you can make yourself more comfortable with that title. If you are uncomfortable then maybe you are as bisexual as you think you are??

I am not bisexual, but I have had sex with another girl. I still find girls attractive and contact between us fun, but I'm a straight woman and would only be with a man in a relationship.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am a lesbian...I have been covering this up for years and I still do. I dont want to hurt my husband or my kids so I know how you feel....I don't like having intercourse with men but I have done so over the course of my life because of course that is what has always been deemed the appropriate course of action. I don't know how to get out of my marriage without uprooting my kids. And I have not had a sexual relationship with my husband in over 3 years... I just can't do it anymore....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i have been bi my whole life thats just me. but i guess it really has something to do about how honest you can be with your SO and your self. take time to figure out who you truely are as a person. then you can figure out how deal with it.
    ariesmom20

Answer by ariesmom20 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Anon 9:15..No offense..but don't you think that was a little selfish? I could only imagine how i'd feel if my husband was gay and had no interest in me all this time.
    Anonymous

• i am bisexual...my husband knows this. but i would never do anything without him there. i am attracted to women and men and he knows that. but he is supportive and the only person that knows i am bisexual besides a few friends.
    Anonymous

•   I have wanted a hot feminine woman for over ten years. 3 years ago I met one online and we got together several times with our husbands watching. It is hot, like nothing I ever have felt or experienced. We are both wives and Mothers. Both our husbands were extremely supportive and enjoyed watching :) I want MORE. Warning, it becomes addictive......

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Apr. 2, 2009

• i am married and my husband wont let me but i have been dying to get screwed by a girl w/a strap on!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:07 AM on May. 17, 2009