Steamy dream with Blake Shelton

I watch the voice, before I started watching it I didn't know who he was.

I never really had a crush on him until after this dream. I just thought he was cute and funny.

This dream oh I didn't want to wake up. We were in a group, there were other girls there that liked him. We snuck off together flirting, kissing, and after a few days some other stuff. I had butterflies kind of like the ones you get when you're in high school and have a crush. I walked out in front of the rest of the group, they saw my face and said I knew it.. you two have something going on. I couldn't hide it, it was written all over my face.

Oh man I woke up still feeling the butterflies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Just for Fun

• That's kind of fun. All the good stuff about being in love, without actually having to deal with reality or the person you're in love with. Isn't he a country singer?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:46 PM on Apr. 25, 2013