I NEED HELP

my fiance and i have been together for 4 years and i love him so much....but lately ive gotten the urge to cheat...its like every hot guy i see i just want to attack them ......i havent done it yet.....i dont want to cheat but i cant help these feelings...how can i get rid of these urges

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I agree with mmm try to spice up your sex life....I almost screwed up and lost my GREAT man, I actually went on a date with another man but once I was done and back at home I felt HORRIBLE, and told him the truth. Now we have talked about every thing and spiced some things up......We went and got me an entire body suit that is fish net and crotchless :) We got a couple toys and some hand cuffs..... I enjoy him again AND he enjoys me.....We are closer now then before the screw up.....
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 1:04 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• to tell you the truth by cheating its the only way i got over it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• WOW I'TS OK TO LOOK BUT I 'M SORRY I THINK YOU SHOULD PUT THE MARRIAGE ON HOLD ! YOU SHOULD GO TALK TO A SHRINK FIRST GETTING MARRIED WONT CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS !
    Anonymous

• huh??????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• What are you looking for outside your relationship - other than sex?
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Sounds like your subconciously questioning whether you want to be married to your current SO or not... It's time to stop, re-evaluate what you want out of a relationship and then go from there. It isn't fair to your Fiancee ( or yourself) to go any further without knowing yourself and what you really want. ( p.s. not all relationships are supposed to progress to marriage, we learn from different relationships what and who we want to be).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:54 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• right before i got married i had the same problem and would find anything to fight with him about. at my job there were some very very attractive guys and all i could think about was being with them, but then they past. i never cheated. wanted to but never did. i think its a normal thing to think about but if you cheat you have to remember your fiance may find out. and do you really want to ruin that? your more then likely just bored with your SO. try something new
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:33 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• You can help those feelings by controlling your thoughts. Just because you think some guy looks hot doesn't mean you have to dwell on that thought. You can turn your thoughts to the person that you say you love so much. Love is much more about committment than it is about feelings. Feelings come and go like the wind. Committment comes and stays. Maybe you really are not yet ready to commit to anyone. That might explain why you are so easily distracted.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• usually it's cause i think satan want us to do things to destroy something that is good in our life. he works hardest on us when we are doing our best in the world. so i usually tell myself he is working extra hard on me to do wrong when i'm having a hard time resisting a sin. although your already in sin having sex before your married but i think most of have done that so your not alone. i'm sure he wants to keep you from having a relationship with someone that is good for you. i sometimes think i would stray although i know that i won't do it. i just think satan is planting thoughts in my mind to break me down.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Looking at other men and wanting to have sex is a good thing. Use the energy from that as a tool to enhance your sex life at home. If you need to, close your eyes and think of those other men while you are doing it with fiance. This is why men watch porn. They get excited at what they see, they let their imagination soar and then they go make love to their w/gf/so. It's all good. If it gets too bad for you, there is a CM group for women thinking about cheating.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 PM on Feb. 17, 2009