the bachelor!!!

I can't wait for next weeks show!! oh my gosh!!!!!!!!

anyone else????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:24 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Entertainment

• I read the recaps on TWOP but I really just feel sorry for his kid - Daddy is kind of a manwhore.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I cannot wait either. Did you see the preview when that girl from the bachelorette comes back? OMG hope he doesn't go back to her
    AlyssaH87

Answer by AlyssaH87 at 7:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I really hope he doesn't get back with Deanna. I can't stand that girl. I'm wondering if the whole reason she broke it off with Jesse was to get the chance to get back w/ Jason when she found out he was the next bachelor. You had your chance w/ him and you turned him down. Now go away. I was kind of shocked he sent Jillian home.
    QTMom2302

Answer by QTMom2302 at 9:18 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I know Deanna comes back next week, but she said in an interview it was all for ratings. She said she had NO intention of going back to him. She wanted the trip to New Zealand. I kinda think introducing Ty to two woman is gross, and confusing. I liked Jillian so I was disappointed last night. Who do you think he will chosse? I'm not crazy at Molly, because she said she wanted to "win". Its not about winning, you may be marrying this dude after this. Bachelor does not have the best rack record, but hopefully he's happy in the end.
    raebabe

Answer by raebabe at 10:52 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I had to work last night so I had my SIL watch it and call me with post.....I feel he's gonna pick Molly, but I am from Dallas Texas So I have to go for the home town....I was shocked he sent her home too. ANd that other trifflin girl needs to stp screwing with his head.....
    CookieMama

Answer by CookieMama at 1:00 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• I love the show and I am all for Melissa. My friend found a website that tells all what happens but I refuse to read it because I think I'd rather watch. I don't like Molly, she is just a little off for me and I like Jill but she wasnt good at opening up to him. Its not like who he picks he will actually BE with for the rest of his life, thats very unlikely. Trista and Ryan are a strange exception I think. But I hope he picks someone who is sincere and I like Melissa and think she truly is in love with him and I think she will be a good person to have Ty around.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 8:50 PM on Feb. 18, 2009