Have you watched any of the house to house searches from Boston?

People are starting to put their footage online

Note that there was no terrorist in that house, but everyone in the house was walked out like a criminal in the name of "public safety".  Everyone being marched out of that house at gunpoint, being screamed at, with their hands above their head is guilty of nothing but happening to be in the house they decided to search at that moment.  They don't even resemble the suspects.

Is some punk with a bomb grounds to override your right to be secure in your own home?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 8:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Politics & Current Events

• I had wondered if enraged officials might take things too far in their lust for immediate justice and a semblance of control in an out-of-control situation.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:49 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• The entire time I've been watching these (there are more out there, just follow the links), I keep holding my breath waiting for someone to get shot because they trip and try to catch themselves or try to argue because they don't understand. Obviously it didn't happen, or we'd have heard about it, but you can practically feel the tension just watching - the only reason it didn't happen is dumb luck.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I knew they were doing searches, but I didn't know they were being done in that way. That is ridiculous.

ElleAimeleVie

Answer by ElleAimeleVie at 8:56 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I think I need to. I may be the voice of dissent during all this in my feeling that though the bombings were legit and scary and tragic, it gives the government a chance to push the envelope a little further to see what they can get away with in terms of the cops coming in like that. It was more scary to me than a 19 year old bombing suspect on the loose. I know, I can say that from afar but this has me uncomfortable and I am by no means a conspiracy theorist.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I'd be pissed. To be honest I can't imagine how traumatizing that would be for my Los. I think that's rediculous. I understand the goal but I don't feel that was right. Unless you have a warrant or are called I think that's to far.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Conspiracy theorists,
    Anonymous

• Conspiracy theorists,

Yeah, watching an unedited video with no commentary makes everyone a conspiracy theorist. No wonder you're anon. I'd be ashamed to show who I was if I was that dense, too.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 10:17 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• How do you know for sure that was Watertown?
    Anonymous

• One of the comments - many more like this one:

Can anyone confirm this was Watertown and was part´╗┐ of the house to house search. Looks like a drug bust and I notice all the jackets are "Police" instead of FBI or ATF as was in most of the ones I watched on the networks.
    Anonymous

• I'd be ashamed to show who I was if I was that dense, too.

People are not dense but seriously this came from you tube!

Different ANON here.
    Anonymous