waxing eyebrows??

i'm thinking of getting mine done. how long does it last?

and is it really worth it??

thanks ;-D

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Yes it is so worth it! It takes less than 10 minutes and how long it lasts depends on your hair growth and you keeping it plucked properly. My guess is about a month...more for me because mine are so freakin' thin.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I prefer to get my eyebrows threaded. But waxing is faster then tweezing, that's for sure.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 10:55 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• it is good to get the shape corrected, lasts maybe 2 weeks, i perfer to pluck often,
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:06 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i costs about $10 and you go every 4-6 weeks. I think it is worth it especially as you get older. The fine baby hairs start becoming long lush pointy caterpillars. EEEEEwww!
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 1:02 PM on Feb. 17, 2009

• what is threaded?
    Anonymous

• threading is when they use an actual piece of thread/yarn whatever, wrap it around each hair and individually yank them out. it is supposed to be painless.
    isamari

Answer by isamari at 12:01 AM on Feb. 18, 2009

• ouch!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Feb. 20, 2009