Why?

I wonder sometimes why cafe mom let some of these groups be created I got accepted to this one group and I posted New:) some were calling me a slut w/o a babydaddy and calling my name ghetto I mean seriously so i stood my ground they can call me whatever they want but groups like that in my opinion shouldn't be allowed js..Have you joined groups like that?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I just avoid groups. They are way for cliqueish than answers.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:04 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Welcome to cafemom.. Seriously :)
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:09 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• People just like to hide behind a computer. I've never understood it. I figure the person calling the names is just sad and lonely.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:07 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Most of the groups here are stupid, imo. I stay away from them (except a couple that I've been with from the time I first joined), and I mostly stick to Answers.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:31 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I hear you.

Haters are gonna hate.    Character defects' at their finest. .

We've  got your back.....

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• So you're upset you went to a bitch group and were called a slut, meanwhile you were calling another person a slut and now you're here to complain about it?

KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I'm pretty picky in the groups that I have joined. If they are too much drama then I leave them.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:08 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• That's why I avoid groups!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:14 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Just curious but what did you expect from a group called The Original Psych Ward Bitches Uncensored- Most Hated? I really don't understand people who join that group and then come crying to answers or another group that someone hurt their feelings. Just from the name of that group, I know that I don't want to associate with them, much less join that group. SMH

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:37 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Just remove yourself from the group but no need to get into it with people who do not know you and you do not know them.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 25, 2013