Ever get the feeling your body just hates you? adult content

I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend and looking forward to it. The weather is supposed to be nice so I was actually going to be able to enjoy the outdoors and spending time with my man.

I knew it was coming, it's actually a week late again (I'm not worried, it's typical since I got my tubes tied) but I was hoping it would wait until Monday or even Sunday night. Nope. Aunt Flo decided to show her ugly head tonight. I know it's not the end of the world and we have things for this (loving my Instead Cup), but it still would have been a better weekend if she had either come on time or waited until the weekend was over.

Anyone else feel their body plots against them?

tempsingl3mom

Asked by tempsingl3mom at 10:16 PM on Apr. 25, 2013 in Health

• Take a Midol or Advil and a shot of whiskey (not at the same time!) and you'll be saying, "Aunt Flo, who?" But yeah, I feel like that sometimes that I have the worst luck or bad timing.

happy birthday

hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:12 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Yep, that used to happen to me all the time. Whether it was my birthday, my anniversary, or vacation, it would either start then or Id already be on it. Besides the cute little new arrival I'm expecting, that's the only good thing about being prego. No Aunt Flo, lol. So, I traded PMS for backache, heartburn, and feeling big as a house, lol.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 11:02 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• I finally got around to doing my eyebrows good the other day...and now I'm on antibiotics for foliculitis. Great. Swolen eye and all I wanted was good eyebrows! Damn! My lymph node on that side is real sore from it too. embarrassed

ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:25 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Oh, all the damn time. I lose 25 pounds, and everyone who sees me says, "Have you lost weight? You look thinner in the face." The face, for God's sake? How about the tummy?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Enjoy your special day.

virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:34 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Endometrial ablation. Changed my life!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:40 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Those exact body parts have been hating me for months! Lol especially this month. I don't even try to keep track if what's going on down there anymore.

I hope you still enjoy your birthday weekend :)
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:33 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Yes, about five days every month.
    Cowgirl_Coyote

Answer by Cowgirl_Coyote at 12:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• sorry to hear that.....hope it gets better soon
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Apr. 25, 2013

• Thanks, virginiamama! It was Monday but since we only see each other on the weekends, the celebration had to wait.

Ballad, I know what you mean. But at least people notice. I can lose almost 60 lbs and people will just be like "Have you done something different with your hair?" Or maybe they don't want to say "Hey, good job on losing that beer gut you had going on there. We were taking bets on how long you were gonna stay that fat" LOL Congrats on losing the weight though!
    tempsingl3mom

Comment by tempsingl3mom (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Apr. 25, 2013