okay so why do i feel like a fat a$$???????

i am starting a new diet 2mara and i have ate like a pig all day and all nite i have ate so much im sick im eating like im never gonna eat again,whats wrong with me????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• its normal i feel like that too we are not fat ass's lol just sad to see the good food go byebye lol cheer up.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I ams ure you're not really a fat ass, I think us women just get to feelin that way for some weird reason plus its so normal to pig out right before you go on a diet I know I do, even though I dont remember the last time I was on a diet lol
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Sometimes the more you tell your self you CAN'T have something, the more desirable it becomes. I quit smoking well over a year ago. I quit cold turkey. The best advice I got was a friend who told me "Don't tell yourself 'I am never going to smoke again,' Just tell yourself 'I'm not smoking right now.'" It sounds weird but mentally it worked. I would even give my self permission to cheat, but then I wouldn't do it because I didn't feel like it. The more I gave myself permission the more I was free to make the choice NOT to smoke. Try not to put so much pressure on yourself. Don't tell yourself I can never eat what I like again, just that you are not having it right now. Some day in the future, when you learn moderation, you can go back to it.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I am on weight watchers and they have some really great food that makes you not even miss the old fatty stuff. I agree with beckcorc when she said to give yourself permission to "eat" in your case, but then your on such a role with the weight loss that you dont want to. Also, when you doing any diet, whether its weight watchers, low carb whatever, its better to give yourself one day a month to eat the things you dont normally get to. That doesnt mean for that whole day go on a binge where you eat 5 big macs, a carton of ice cream, and three bags of potatoe chips. it means go ahead and get the big mac , a small fry and a coke, but dont go crazy
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 6:43 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Cheer up and don't beat yourself up. You will lose it if you eat right and stick to it. We all fall off the wagon ever so often. If we didn't allow ourselves some pleasure in our food ever once in a while we would be very unhappy people. Good luck on losing weight. I am stuck in a rut with mine.
    coke2pep

Answer by coke2pep at 8:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Diets don't work, you should try weight watchers...they teach you how to eat right and you don't feel like you're depriving yourself of anything cause you can have cake or burgers....best of luck.
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 8:51 AM on Feb. 17, 2009