Back in shape time to show off :)

After I had Hana didn't think I was ever going to get my weight back xD.......Did it take you long to get your weight back?

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 12:48 AM on Apr. 26, 2013 in Diet & Fitness

• Nice work! :)

My prepreggo body was pretty doughy to begin with, lol! I actually only gained 25 pounds (on Dr's advice) and lost it in a month or so. Now I weigh less than my pre baby weight, but I've been working on that for three years!
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 1:19 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Good job!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Good for you :)
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 12:58 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Isn't envy one of the 7 deadly sins?? Well I guess I better get my affairs in order! LOL You look great! I wish I had that tummy after my dd was born...:) Great job OP!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:59 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• After my first? 5 weeks. After my fourth? Let's see... We're almost at 11 years and still no sign of my former body.

I can guarantee I will never look like you though, even if I do finally get back into shape. You look great!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I got back to pre pregnancy weight anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months with my 5 kids. Getting back to pre pregnancy body took a little longer! From 3 months to 6 months

Answer by missanc at 5:55 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Congrats mama!!!
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:35 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• well- I have never been that thin (at least not since I was 12 or 13) so...
    with both my kids I lost all but 5 lbs of the weight I gained during pregnancy within a week or two after having them.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:14 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• The first time, I lost most of the weight and then stalled out until he was 8 months old and I went on Weight Watchers. I lost the rest of the baby weight plus about 20 or 25 extra pounds.
    The second one is about to turn 8 and I still don't have my pre-baby body back. It is so much harder the second time around! Also, I moved to Las Vegas when he was 4 months old, and it's difficult to lose weight here. Lots of excellent restaurants, close to everything.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I got the baby weight off pretty quickly, but I gained weight from being on a medication last year, and it's been very slow going to get back in shape. Keep at it, and be patient.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:30 PM on Apr. 26, 2013