could my son have a concusion or worse!!!!

my son is 10mnths old and he was sitting in floor with my 2 year old and he decided to push him down, he hit his head really hard we have hard wood floors, i picked him up to comfort him but he cryed for along time in the process he got really sweaty and really sleepy fast i tryed so hard to keep him awake but he fell right out i let him sleep for about 30 mins his physical theripest had came to work with him for 40 mins in the middle he begin to get really cranky then he started to get a fever and threw up some also no bump and it should have bc he hit really hard he has cont to run a fever and through out the day been very sleepy i went to go give him a bottle and his heart rate was so fast i thougght it was gonna pop out his chest!!!!!

angelamorgan27

Asked by angelamorgan27 at 3:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2013 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take him to the hospital. Those are all classic signs of a concussion. Did you tell the Physical Therapist what happened. If so what did they recommend?
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 5:21 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Why haven't you called his doctor at the very least. WTF is wrong with people????? Your child is 10 months old this kind of thing needs to go thru an actual medical professional NOT strangers on a website!!!!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:07 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• My child hit head really hard, running fever, throwing up, very sleepy, etc., etc., etc ...so let's get on Cafemom and see what moms without medical training have to say. Seriously?

If you haven't already (which I hope to God you have being this was posted 4 hours ago)...TAKE HIM TO THE HOSPITAL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:02 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• WTF?! Seriously, you come ask us instead of taking your kid to the hospital?! You are a fucking moron!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:09 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Something doesn't sound right with all of this. It takes quite a blow for a concussion. Get to the hospital.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:39 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• OMG! Seriously?? You found this site to ask us here but didn't bother Googling concussions?? I think you are faking but if your not he needs to go to the Emergency Room NOW!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:05 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Cafe Robin wrote at 1:57 AM on Apr. 26 , 2013 Hi! Welcome to CafeMom!

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I am crying....
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• He should go in to the doctor. Sounds like a concussion with the vomiting. Are his pupils the same size?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2013