Ok so my son turns one next month and i can decide what i should do help???????

lucassmom42

Asked by lucassmom42 at 3:56 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• what do you mean? as for a celebration, in my family we have birthday parties either at home or a park (if it's nice)
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 4:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I dont know weather to go big or just make it a family get together??
    lucassmom42

Answer by lucassmom42 at 4:21 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• i would go with family. maybe a few close friends, the baby won't remember when he gets older anyway though
    pringles_697

Answer by pringles_697 at 4:27 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Do what you want. The baby isn't going to remember it, but will look back in pictures. I would lean more towards just inviting family...invite more if you want big. Sorry, but it's not like at 1 year they have a lot of real friends! lol

Do some decorating (favorite things) and get a special cake (more for pictures than anything lol) and just have party.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Do you have a place like the little gym...they do kids bday party's and they do a good job. I'd go with friends and family. I just attended a party a few day's ago, my son's 8 months but his little buddy turned 1...they all played and had cake etc, great pics!!! There's Lot's of places in every City that do parties..you pay but HEY a first bday is a total memory maker, I'd want special for that one.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My DD's birthday we invited family and close friends, and had a pool party. It was more for the adults, but the kids had fun, too.
    mamalinzie

Answer by mamalinzie at 8:50 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Well im going to tell you what im doing for my daughter birthday.................... her theme is elmo and friends 1 bday set im renting a hall having a breakfast thing having it buffet style i dnt think i will have games but i plan on decorating peoplesay they wont remeber but when they get older they will see pix and say wow my mom and dad went out for me and i know tha because my parents did it for us.........
    Edie28

Answer by Edie28 at 5:49 PM on Feb. 17, 2009