I need to lose a lot of weight,(40-50L B), I have knee surgery...

Hi there, I have about 50 pound exessive weight to lose. Because I enjured my knee and Dr. suggested to not push it too hard, can't do any exersice,except water (aqua), It is very hard for me to focus at this time to control my diet, any time I really decide to be very dedicated and stay on my diet, some thing happens. I also have a very low blood presure, ( may that's why I feel need sweets), I need a serious help to be motivated and stay motivated, I do feel teribble, because of all that. I have heard something about accai bery and some kind f collon cleansing product, I also heard about some Dr. diet(can't remember his name) which using low cal diet with b6 and b12 supplement. could you please help, incase if you know any motivationalsites or any thinglike that.
Any honest and respectful suggestion is very much appritiated...

nancy2009

Asked by nancy2009 at 4:06 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I had knee surgery as well (4 pins in my knee) and I was told that it is very bad (from my specialist) to lose weight fast after any kind of surgery.... u need that fat around ur knee right now to protect it and help it get better.... After mine my doctor told me to walk for 20 min every night after dinner and to take one diet pill (Fahrenheit) each day... I lost about 6 pounds a week..... the doctore told me anymore than that can hurt ur body..... I wish u luck...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:25 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Water Aerobics is wonderful.. The water supports 47% of your body weight..

Also- have you tried using the Elliptical?? it's a low impact machine
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:34 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• also- I forgot to type, try switching out white carbs for whole grain foods.
    Zanny

Answer by Zanny at 8:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Yes I have tried the Elliptical and had knee pain for about 2 day constantly, the water arobic is only thing I do, right now,
    do you guys kknow any specific site to get more motivated and be very restricted for your diet.
    nancy2009

Answer by nancy2009 at 1:41 PM on Feb. 17, 2009