In honor of Valentines Day....

As a wife and a mom, I for one on a day to day basis tend to think more about the things that go wrong, or the things that my SO does that i dont like rather than the things that he does right. But i've been sitting here remebering this past week and i think its time i give him props. He may not scrape off and rinse his plate after dinner, or ever pick up his dirty clothes, but he does tell me Im Sexy on a daily basis (hard to believe since im 8 mths pg, lol) and surprises me by going across town and picking me up 8 different slices of cheesecake from the cheesecake factory (because he doesn't know which one ill be in the mood for) on his way home from work because i mention on the phone how good some cheese cake would be!! Or even though i told him not to waste money on flowers for V-day, because they will just end up dying and we are trying to save up for the baby, he goes out to the feild and picks me a vase full!!

mrs.cooley

Asked by mrs.cooley at 4:31 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• cont.... any ways i thought this would be a good time to give our SO's some props,It seems like all i usually read on here is bad things about our relationships and our men, which can be kind of depressing, i know they fuck up sometimes but every now and then i know some of them have gotten it right. so what do you think ladies, do you have any stories on what has your SO done lately just to make you happy????
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 4:35 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• THAT WAS SO SWEET! WE MUST BOTH BE VERY LUCK TO HAVE MEN LIKE THAT! MINE PICKED ME A BUNCH OF WILD FLOWERS AND MADE ME DINNER AND CLEANED THE WHOLE HOUSE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM FOR ME AND TOOK CARE OF ARE SON ALL DAY SO I COULD RELAX.... MAKE SURE YOU KEEP HIM CLOSE TO YOU.... MEN LIKE THAT ARE HARD TO FIND.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I DO HAVE TO SAY THAT SINCE WE FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT, AND I HAVE BEEN VERY SICK AND TIRED. I WORK 12 HR SHIFTS ON NIGHTS, AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN COMING HOME AND MAKES MY LUNCH FOR ME WHILE I GET READY. HE HAS ALSO BEEN CLEANING THE HOUSE AND WASHING ALL THE CLOTHES. HE HAS REALLY BEEN GREAT. WE HAD A HARD TIME AT FIRST WITH ALOT OF FIGHTING, BUT NOW HE HAS REALIZED HOW SICK I HAVE BEEN AFTER GOING WITH ME TO THE DOCTOR AND HAS BEEN SUCH A HELP. GOSH I LOVE HIM!!!
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 4:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• you've got a keeper ;o) sounds like a sweet heart

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• He took our son all day day so I could have a day off.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:29 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• My husband did the dishes, if that isnt' the most romantic turn on I don't know what is.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 1:24 PM on Feb. 17, 2009