Please Help!!!!

I'm a few weeks preggo and I've been experiencing different pregnancy symptoms for a little over a week now. Certain smells make me sick. Nauseated everyday, and all I wanna do is eat and sleep like crazy. Now my breast are extremely sore! I can't sleep or get comfortable. What can I do to relieve this pain? Any advice. No bashing , please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• CALL YOUR DOCTOR, I TOOK TYLENOL. BUT MOST DOCTORS GIVE YOU A LIST OF MEDICATIONS THEY RECOMMEND AT YOUR FIRST APPOINTMENT. AS FOR THE SLEEPING PART.......TRY A BODY PILLOW, SORE BREAST TRY WEARING A SPORTS BRA TO BED...NAUSEA SALTINE CRACKERS.
    TashaMarie349

Answer by TashaMarie349 at 4:49 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• sorry honey, thats pregnancy for you. and all its beautiful side effects lol. i would try a hot shower or bath before bed, to help ease muscle tension and sleep easier. my advice get as much sleep as you can cause once the baby gets here, its few and far between.lol eat what doesn't make you feel sick and try to stay away from stuff that does. and as for your breasts, find a really comfortable bra and sleeping in a sports bra helped me out alot, you could try massaging them some or a heating pad?? hope this helps good luck, cause its just keeps getting better lol
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 4:53 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• All of those symptoms are very normal and natural for first trimester pregnancy! Please refrain from taking anything if you can. If the vomiting is out of control, they can give you something in the office to help, but at that stage in your pregnancy it's best to keep everything unnatural out of your body. Usually by the second trimester most of the fatigue, nausea, vomiting, soreness. etc will go away. But they be replaced by a whole new list of pregnancy symptoms. LOL I hope you start feeling better. Get lots and lots of rest right now...your body needs it.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 5:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• get yourself a kinda tight sports bra! it'll help! tylenol will help too. and tylenol PM will help with the sleeping + the pain.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• sorry hun. im 4 days before my due date and i still get morning sickness sometimes. thats just one of the perks of being pregnant. i dealt with all the annoying things that comes with being preggo like the strong sence of smell, the morning sickness, heartburn, and fatigue.
    Anonymous_J

Answer by Anonymous_J at 7:16 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• I agree with getting a sports bra, warm baths and showers help too. Morning sickness was relieved with watermelon and saltines for me. Unfortunately my symptoms didn't go away for a few months. I would chat with your doc and see what they say too.
    Linnea1180

Answer by Linnea1180 at 8:48 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Thanks Ladies!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:07 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Please do not take Tylenol PM for not sleeping. It contains diphenhydramine hydrochloride (benedryl) which is VERY BAD for your baby during the first and second trimesters. I would check with your OB about what they reccommend to help with not sleeping.

cat0325

Answer by cat0325 at 9:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2009