Numbness?

i am having numbness in my hands,arms,legs,and feet. i have been having this issue for about 4 years now but it is beginning to get worse.i have been to the doctor,she ran a complete blood work up on everything that can cause this, everything came back normal.i am going for a ct scan in a couple of weeks but i was wondering if anyone has had this problem.or if anyone can give me any info on what may be causing this.thanks in advance.

kb24

Asked by kb24 at 11:06 AM on Apr. 26, 2013 in Health

• Pinched nerve? Are you on any medications that could cause this?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:12 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• It has to be nerve related. Have you ever had an accident? Car accident? I think a scan will tell you what/where the problem is. GL!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• not on any meds. Doctor said she didn't think it was a pinched nerve because that is usually localized or something like that.
    kb24

Comment by kb24 (original poster) at 11:18 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• no accident.hope the scan does tell me something,just getting a little worried.thanks
    kb24

Comment by kb24 (original poster) at 11:20 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I would get numb in my limbs and my nose when I had migraines, bt other than that no.
    Good luck.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:38 AM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I occasionally have numbness and tingling in my hands and feet related to my sjogrens. My flare ups of it are brought on by stress.

Answer by missanc at 12:02 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Raynaud's phenomenon/disease? I think that's what missanc is talking about; it occurs along with sjogren's sometimes.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/raynauds-disease/DS00433/DSECTION=causes
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I agree with mommy_jules but also could be some problems with your back. I have numbness in my hands from my cervical spine and leg numbness from my lumbar spine...but if that was the case you would probably know it.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I have numbness related to fibromyalgia and Sjogren's and also when migraines are coming on. Do you have pain or other symptoms besides numbness? Have you been tested for autoimmune diseases?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:43 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• i have been tested for autoimmune diseases,everything came back fine.i have no pain.
    kb24

Comment by kb24 (original poster) at 4:19 PM on Apr. 26, 2013