To be a kid again...

LostSoul88

Asked by LostSoul88 at 11:57 AM on Apr. 26, 2013 in Home & Garden

• We had a play house when I was a kid. My Dad built it. Then my Sister who was in Jr. high took it over. Put in velvet black light posters, candles & incense. Then she got a pad lock for the door! I was banned to play on the swing set. That was in the '70's. I can still smell the incense when I think about it! LOL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 12:14 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I want the 2nd one
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 12:03 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• The second one is awesome, but who doesn't love a Hobbit hole!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• My dad built us a playhouse when we were really little and I remember thinking it was the biggest best thing ever, like why would we even live in our real house when this play house was so much better. Then I saw it again when I was 24 (parents still own the property but haven't lived there in years) I was like this is it? I remember it being so much bigger. In my memories the playhouse was like #2, but in reality... it was like the size of a wooden porta potty on it's side, that's how big it was haha.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:01 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• The 2nd one without a doubt!
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:18 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• I like the last one. Those all look really cool though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:28 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• to have a yard to go with them would be great! if i tried to have one of those where i live, the neighbors would come and destroy it soon as we left. even if we still lived in the house and not the apartments it would still get destroyed by the neighbors. but i want the 4th one
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 12:34 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• The hobbit hole is so cute!
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 12:46 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Totally like the second one. Our playhouse was an old section of a home. It was fun as a kid but not like these!
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• There was a playhouse in the yard when my parents moved into the house I grew up in. My dad put screens in the windows, and my mom painted a stove and things for the kitchen, and doors so it looked like there wer other rooms to the house. My brother and sister and our cousins and I had a lot of fun with that house, but then my brother locked me in it because there was a latch on the outside of the door, and nobody knew I was there for most of the afternoon. I never wanted anything to do with that playhouse again!

It sounds like these ones are really fancy. I've come across some online that even have running water and electricity, and that cost ten or twenty grand apiece! I thought it was a joke at first.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:24 PM on Apr. 26, 2013