Is this wierd?

My 9yr old is not attached to anything she owns and never has been. She loves her stuff but if it went missing or broken she just moves on. She has never love a particular stuffie or doll and doesn't really care if she sleeps with one or not. Sometimes she'll bring a toy with her and rarely losses her stuff but if it does get lost she says stuff like. " I knew that could happen if I took it out of the house." Strange or well rounded you be the judge

pinkparcel

Asked by pinkparcel at 5:44 PM on Apr. 26, 2013 in General Parenting

• Every kid is different. My Son (6) could tell you every toy he has down to an eraser & where he got it and/or who gave it to him. If he loses anything he gets very upset. He even keeps packaging for his Lightening McQueen Cars so he can put them back in the boxes, make a Store display then open them like they are new again! LOL! He is VERY attached to his toys. He said he doesn't want to go on vacation unless he can bring all his toys :)

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:57 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• My DGS is the same way.
    I am as well
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:47 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• My daughter has never really clung to a particular stuffy or doll, either.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:00 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• It's just her personality. It's not that she doesn't care, it's that if something happens to one thing, threre's always something else.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:06 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• My 6 yr old is like that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:54 PM on Apr. 26, 2013