I had a miscarriage in november and my cycles has been weird is this suppose to happen? adult content

they was starting in the middle ways of the month they starting on the date like the 30th and like today it started on the 26th and i am bleeding heavy is this normal? after my miscarriage i was bleeding and stopped on the exact 5th day sometimes the 4th day

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 PM on Apr. 26, 2013 in Health

• I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost 2 and was told that it would take a while to regulate again. It's frustrating not knowing when to expect it. They usually aren't concerned unless you go through 1 or more pads/tampons in an hour. Call a doctor if you do.
    ThatBoysMom

Answer by ThatBoysMom at 10:07 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• thank you
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:27 PM on Apr. 26, 2013

• Sorry you went through that. I've miscarried four times, and my cycle always took several months to regulate itself afterward. Be patient, and don't worry unless you soak a sanitary pad in fifteen minutes. If you do, go to the emergency room immediately.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 11:52 PM on Apr. 26, 2013