Any simple but good recipes for Tilapia fish?

hellokittykat

Asked by hellokittykat at 12:03 AM on Apr. 27, 2013 in Food & Drink

• Finely chopped Macadamia nuts, place in flat plate, melted butter. Dip Talapia in butter and coat with finely chopped macadamia nuts.
    Place in baking dish and bake 30 minutes at 375°
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• PMS that sounds delicious, got to try this, I make this fish often my husband likes it.....but I just season it with an all seasoning mix or fix seasoning mix and fry it in olive oil, then I add a mustard sauce that I buy at my grocery store, and sprinkle with green onions.

Answer by older at 7:42 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I just seasons it up wrap it in tim foil and shove it in the oven for a while. It does not take long to cook.

Answer by louise2 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 9:52 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Simple and one of my favorites; fry it in about a Tbsp. of olive oil and season with garlic pepper
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:30 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• The last time I had it I made a marinade of fresh lime juice, cilantro, minced garlic, olive oil and a few shakes of cumin and then pan seared it, served over brown rice.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:06 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• layer each piece of fish with a sprig of dill and thinly sliced lemons, drizzle melted butter over and bake or grill.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Rub a little butter on a piece of foil, lay on a fillet, wrap it up, and grill. Our favorite.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:25 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I sprinkle it with extra virgin olive oil and parsley and bake 15 to 17 minutes on 350
    Iheartdylan

Answer by Iheartdylan at 2:23 AM on Apr. 28, 2013