Root canal

I went to a dentist about 2 weeks ago n she said I needed a root canal. So I went it got it done yesterday. This was my 1st visit with this dentist and just agrees bc u was in pain. But now I'm regretting it bc it hurts n maybe I should have gotten another opinion. Bad decision..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 AM on Apr. 27, 2013 in Health

• You will be uncomfortable for a day or so. I've had a few done & once the pain of the procedure is gone, you will have a tooth you won't need to worry about bothering you again. Take your pain meds & try to hang in there.

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:32 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• It will hurt for a couple days to a week for most people.
    It never hurts to get a second opinion.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:34 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• No matter what dentist does the root canal it will hurt later on. But its not a lifetime of pain to have to look forward to.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 10:16 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Tooth pain is the worst. But once the initial discomfort from the procedure wears off in a few days, you'll be glad you had it done.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2013