Does anyone have any ideas to help me get my name out there? I am a childcare provider.

I live in a small town and I am having a hard time finding kids to babysit. I have one child full time and another one sometimes after school. My prices are reasonable, I have a nice home and am very good to kids. I need some fresh ideas on how to get my name out there!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Money & Work

• Leave flyers around town, make up business cards and leave them with local businesses, neighbors, schools, etc. Word of mouth is what really builds a childcare business.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Flyers for sure also craigslist is another good place.
    thedivinemizm

Answer by thedivinemizm at 9:01 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• Church and schools. I know we talk about it at church and word of mouth is great. Make sure everyone you know knows you are looking for kids. Also notify the front office at schools and put a flyer up. What helps around here is not requiring a full week. I know sahm moms who just go 1 full day or 2 half days so they can get a few things done. I work , but I use a babysitter on snow days and school holidays when i have to work.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 9:46 AM on Feb. 17, 2009