Kitchenaid Stand Mixer

Help me choose a color.I'm finally going to get one, and I!'ve found the one I want I just can't decide on the color. My kitchen is all white and a little black my coffee makers are black, my LO wants the Buttercup color so that anda

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 27, 2013 in Home & Garden

• congrats. You'll love it.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:46 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• My top 3 is Buttercup, White, Black in no particular order, I also like the Blue Willow and the Candy Apple Red, any suggestions on this purchase. Does anyone have Buttercup or any yellow one, my LO won't change their mind, lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:49 AM on Apr. 27, 2013

• My kitchen aide is about 20 years old, from before they had all the cool colors. It's white. It has gone the with several different kitchen colors. It it's held up really well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:16 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I also have a kitchen aid. I had one before the fir and replaced it with another maybe 12 years ago. White, it goes with anything.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:55 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I have a white kitchen aid and it's lasted forever. I don't keep appliances like that on the counter so I just went with basic white. I like most of the colors they have though.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:59 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• You'll love it. I had one and was thrilled with it, but then I used poor judgment and stored it on top of my dryer which was in my kitchen, and the old washing machine I had shimmied and shook so much that it bounced that stand mixer right off the dryer and shattered the glass bowls. Don't repeat my mistake!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:02 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I have seen a lot of hand painted stand mixers on pinterest, pinterest is queen of all things.

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:15 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Help me pick that color, I got a lot ladies saying White
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Where do you want to keep it? On the counter? If so, the color matters more than if you put it away after use.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:35 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• If I was getting one, I would pick RED!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:17 PM on Apr. 27, 2013