What does your 16 mth old say/do?

Im just curious to see what other children my sons age do and say. Hes not around many other kids so i cant compare others to him.

He says...-mama, mommmyyy, dada, pap pap, pappy, whats this/what is this, who is that/who is this/ ball, baby, juice, done, he will repeat things like cheese etc. and make an attempt to say what i ask him to(most times) He says mm..nummy, nummy when hes hungry, and juice when hes thirsty. He knows where his eyes, nose, mouth, ears, hair, head, feet, hands, & belly are. He knows socks and shoes go on your feet, he gets a book and pretends to read, he knows that the basketball goes in the hoop, the mail goes in the mailbox(a pretend house) He cleans up when i sing the "clean up " song. He knows what a piggy says( we are working on our animals) and he knows where most shapes go using the shape sorter toy thing. He follows directions very well, get mommy a diaper, get your socks, etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• is he on track? advanced? behind?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:42 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• He's behind where two of mine were at that age (they are very advanced) and ahead of my other one (he's "typical" LOL).

I'd say he's pretty much right on track based on my limited knowledge from dealing with evaluations and my boys....

Good job, momma!

TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 7:13 AM on Feb. 17, 2009