How do I start over again?

I'm 54 and husband turned 60 we've been for 26 years and we've had our ups and down in the past but lately it's been more on the down side. I work during the day and he's retired. All he does is stays up all night on the computer and sleeps all night. I have a 23 year old daughter and she stays up late and walks in on him while he's on porn sites and such! She also saw him in chat rooms with other women. I think he's even starting a relationship with someone because they're texts and chats between him a woman saying "I love you" ! I'm tired of the bs with him and I refuse to get help to save my marriage! Heck no! I want to confront him about this but I want to be prepared. I'm not hurt or sad just angry and sick of all the lies and ready to move on with my life but don't know how!

skittlesmom1

Asked by skittlesmom1 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• Save your money. And move out. Is the first thing. Then devorce his but.

Answer by louise2 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Consult with a few attorneys and get advice about how to start to separate. I would strongly recommend consultations before confrontation.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:00 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Life is too short. You are still young. Don't waste any more of your time. Your kids are grown so go & have some fun! Kick his ass out & get a few boyfriends! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:29 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I just wanted to say that Im sorry to hear what your going through and I hope things get better hun :)
    myheartisfull76

Answer by myheartisfull76 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• At that age and that many years of marriage I would just let him have this internet time and go out and meet new people.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:22 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• You're working, so figure out a way to set aside some money first in an account that doesn't have your husband's name on it. You'll need money to make a new start.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:24 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• I personally would probably do the same as virginiamama... it is a very personal decision(meaning everyone would choose differently).

Good luck

ps the porn I wouldn't care about but the other women would upset me.
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 1:50 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• You know it doesn't bother me so much that he's doing all of this the fact that his own daughter sees him online and knows about the dating site and she comes and tells me is what's sickens me.
    skittlesmom1

Comment by skittlesmom1 (original poster) at 9:06 AM on Apr. 28, 2013

• She is 23 and old enough to know how to respect someone else's personal space. Its his home, his life and most of the time there is issues in the marriage that need to be addressed. Work on this.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 28, 2013