has anyone not have sex for a while and when you did it hurted or was so uncomfortable you wanted it to be over.

im 23 weeks pregnant and this past weekend my husband and i had intercoruse and it was soooo uncomfortable and hurted so bad i told him to come already just to get it over with it. and he asked me again today to "make love to him" and i didnt want to cause of the pain and it felt like he didnt understand how painful it was for me so im kind of hurt by him asking me cause i thought he understood. have any of you ladies have this problem with your husband and being pregnate is there something wrong with me i never had this problem with my first

mommyofone0724

Asked by mommyofone0724 at 7:03 AM on Feb. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• i would assume your problem would depend largely on where/when you were hurting, or what actually was happening when you experienced the pain. are you dry? not getting 'ready' or wet enough naturally? is he heavy, and you're on bottom? perhaps you could get on top, so you're in control...have you tried spooning/dh behind you with your 'top' leg bent over his legs, for his access to you?.sometimes just changing positions helps to alleviate pain.perhaps he can just 'handle' things himself until you've birthed. you might want to talk to your doctor about this, but you'll have to be specific with him/her.
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:26 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• When i was pregnant i could not have sex in the woman on top position it felt like someone was kicking me from the inside. Now a year after i had my dd i can just now finally get on top again. I"m sorry and i hope your pain gets better good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Feb. 17, 2009

• WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE HAVING SEX AT ALL SO POOR HUBBY WHENT 9 MONTHS WITH OUT IT.
    Anonymous

• yeah it's uncomfortable for me too. I feel like my insides are made of stone (graphic, sorry). I think that's just the way it is for some women when they are pregnant. My fiance' complains that we "never" get to do it----and that's too bad for him. Things will go back to normal after you have the baby. It might still be tender down there for a few months after the birth, but eventually it really does go back to normal.
    laadeedah

Answer by laadeedah at 2:19 PM on Feb. 17, 2009