He wanted out, he got his wish. Now he won't leave me alone, now he is trying to sue me.?

When is he going to stop trying to make my life miserable? He's trying to sue me. What the heck? The divorce is final. we are over.

He's suing me for a 10 year old Bedroom set and a 5 year old TV.

I was just wondering because someone did something bad to me, then blamed me. Now the person is trying to take me down. He told me when he left he will keep me in court.

I have forgiven them and I'm in a better place in my life than I have ever been. It's been over a year and the are so angry at me.

Why cant they let go and move on?

My husband cheated on me, then tried to leave me with nothing. He's trying to sue me now. It's so silly the money he is wasting on a lawyer. We have nothing. He pays spousal and child support.

He said he wanted to be happy and have a better life. Now we have been apart a year D is done, and he has gotten worse,more anger. Even asking for a paternity test for our daughter, and cut off his visitation.. he knows she is his. He got what he wanted, he's free to do whatever.

I have a new life now with my daughter, I let go of my anger, hurt and I'm in a better place in my life. Calm, happy,and enjoying life with my child. I still get mad when he doesn't do right by our daughter, but other than that I feel nothing about him anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Apr. 27, 2013 in Relationships

• This is the exact same post you posted before a little while back.
    A word to the wise. The answers really don't change that much from one posting to the next.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• No offense but you ask this question at least once a week, almost verbatim. I'm not sure what the answer is to your question except that I suppose he'll stop with you truly do let him go. Ignore him. If he wants to try and sue you, then let him spend the money to do so. Otherwise, quit engaging him
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• You asked this once before. Why not just give him the furniture and the stupid TV? Tell him to put it where it will do the most good; it's worth that much to get him out of your life.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 8:31 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Let him waste money on crap like this. It's stupid. Clearly he's not over it. There isn't much you can do if he's going to go after you...sorry to hear you're stuck with this.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Just trying to get other points of view.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:36 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• POV on what? Keep moving on, let your lawyer deal with him. If you're happy, what's the big deal? Let him wallow in his stupidness. Also, I disagree with just giving him anything. That'll just empower him to keep on.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 8:39 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Give him back the tv, bed set, let the paternity test take place, if you can go without it, let him have the child and spousal support too. He will always find something to take from you, and you will never reach peace in your life having to continue dealing with him.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 8:40 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Call Judge Judy, and humilate him on TV!
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 8:42 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• Thanks Ladies.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:46 PM on Apr. 27, 2013

• We already did the test.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Apr. 27, 2013